Anxiety, depression, and panic attacks are all psychological problems which mostly share similar symptoms, though they have different features. Depression is a severe case compared to the other two since if unchecked can lead you to suicidal thoughts.
What are these three disorders?
Depression ? is a medical illness that makes you often feel sad and pessimism. It also leads you to dwell on negative thoughts on almost everything concerning your life.
Anxiety ? It is excessive worry and fear of some looming danger in a certain occurrence, but in most cases it is on perceived issues which might not be real.
Panic attack ? Panic attack is an acute feeling of terror, nervousness, or fear and sometimes all these feelings can suddenly engulf you at the same time making you feel like you are drowning in them.
Natural Remedies For Anxiety, Depression And Panic Attack
Even though these three disorders are different, they have a common factor, they are all psychological disorders. It is for this fact then that they might share some of natural remedies and herbal treatment procedure.
Natural Home Remedies
- Eating well a balanced diet and healing foods like:
- Omega-3 fatty acids ? Omega-3 is necessary for strengthening the brain. Your brain is made up of 60% fat. Sources of Omega 3 are such as Seafood, Chia seeds, Walnuts, Flaxseeds
- Healthy fats ? Healthy fats fight off bad fats that and preventing dangerous free radicals from reacting in your body. Source of healthy fat is avocados, extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil and omega-3.
- Fruits and vegetables ? The nutrients in fruits and vegetables are essential in improving your mood; they also help in brain metabolism. Folate from vegetable help beat depression.
- Refined white foods, often known as ?bad carbs? should be avoided. Such foods inflame your brain thereby increasing oxidative stress.
- Exercises ? It boosts the flow of blood and distracts you from the negative thoughts.
Natural Herbs For Treating Anxiety Depression And Panic Attack
- Ashwagandha ? is an Indian herb used as traditional Indian medicines for stabilizing mood and stress protector. It is effective in stress hormones reduction and promotes memory and intellect.
- Ginkgo biloba ? Ginkgo biloba?s healing power goes way back in 2800 b.c. Using this herb increases neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin which is often low with depression cases.
- Rosemary ? Also known as herb of remembrance release active ingredients which are rosmanol, circimartin, and salvigenin that elicit antidepressant activities.
- Chamomile ? There is the English chamomile and German chamomile. They are both beneficial in dealing with the three disorders.
- Maca ? It is widely used in Peru as a traditional medicine to treat depression and increases libido in both men and women which helps in lowering stress.
- Rhodiola ? Extracts from Rhodiola just like Ginkgo helps to increase neurotransmitters and also increases stress resistance.
Using home remedies and herbs have proven to be the best solution for these conditions compared to using conventional treatments.
Also, counseling and seeking community support can benefit you in a big way. They both help in offloading negative thoughts and fears thereby lowering the condition.